Just starting out in photography? Advanced enough to shoot manual but does off-camera flash intimidate you? Post-production on the computer causing you frustration? Let Oddity craft an education plan to suit your needs.
With experience in one-on-one as well as classroom education, Oddity can offer a variety of education formats to suit your needs, both in person as well as remote.
Here are some examples of past topics from prior private students as well as group education in a classroom.
- Photography 101
- Introduction to Strobe Lighting
- Telling A Story (Composition and Lighting)
- Posiing & Modeling Basics
- Software Tools (options, capabilities, levels of expertise, et cetera)
- Workflow (culling, selection, initial edits, proofs, final edits, et cetera)
- Editing approach and techniques
- Data Management (working space, short vs. long term, local/cloud, studio vs. portable, et cetera)
- Editing Services (have a photo or shoot you want edited?)
- Understanding your camera & gear (capabilities, limitations, et cetera)
- Lighting Equipment (cost vs. value, lights, modifiers, studio vs. on-the-go, et cetera)